The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
online writing and editing jobs

I had my wife ask me to thank you for the effort you have put in forming this website. In fact your superior knowledge and technical expertise has made me to want to start my own site. Take a look at site I recently developed for web design in flagstaff Az my page, flagstaff seo . Well, I hope to chat and begin some fascinating topics with everyone soon. This is exaclty what I have been searching around for - sharing niche helpful tips. Your forum is completely worth money and will help me at my business. I am so blown away by the specialized knowledge that you have on this forum. It is an example of how good you and everyone percieved branches of knowledge. I saved this website and will returning for new posts. You my experts are the best genius. I stumbled across the info that all of us had previously searched here and there and just couldn't find. What a perfect archive.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE