The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Skipper 7764

I have an early Skipper which seems in good condition and has what I think is the original corfam strap and Heuer buckle
I don’t know too much about it’s history yet but am speaking with family and it appears to have been pushed away in a draw for thirty years.
It runs well but I have a service booked however I need to get it insured and I am struggling to get a reinstatement value so could anyone help please?
Also is there any way that I can check the authenticity of strap and buckle?
I understand that a synthetic material was used but not sure that it would look this good after fifty years
I hopefully have posted some useful photos and any feedback would be much appreciated
Many thanks

Messages In This Thread

Skipper 7764
Here Are the Photos
Re: Here Are the Photos
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE