The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Interesting Watch -- Ref 7764 Skipper, Lot 60

It will be interesting to see how this Reference 7764 Skipper performs.

Lots of interest in the "Big Eye" chronographs this week, and this is one of the "Big Eye" Heuer chronographs.

Some collectors like the "ghost" bezel, and others prefer the deep, strong colors.

We'll keep an eye on this one!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Jeff,
: This Skipperera that is being auctioned, looks to be in really nice
: original shape.
: One of the best I have seen, in my limited knowledge.
: I am curious what your expert opinion is about it.
: It's the most expensive watch being auctioned that day with only
: one other watch even close.

: There is also Skipper Reference 7763( pictured) being auctioned at
: the same auction that day for a whole lot LESS money!
: If anyone is interested, it is Lot 60.
: Here is a link to both 'Skippers' side by side at the auction:

: https://www.fellows.co.uk/Watches
: -|-Timed-Auction/2020-10-26#low_estimate=200&high_estimate=65000&keyword=&exclude_keyword=&sort_by=&image_filter=&box_filter=&paper_filter=&filter_360=&export_issue=&arr=&auction_id=9857&list_type=grid_view&lots_per_page=&page_no=1¤cy=&search_type=&year=&department_id=&product_type=&accessories=&brand=&colour=&style=&gender=&sub_cat=WHEU

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE