The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Some People Will Not Want to Use Telegram *PIC*

: Hey Tom,

: don't know where you got your numbers, but most people in Germany I
: know, still use WhatsApp. Statistics shows that too.

:
:

: I guess most people here use Instagram now to show and offer their
: watches. If Mr . Zuckerberg is interested in your watches, he
: wouldn't be that bad kind of a customer, wouldnt he? Maybe its
: worth a shot to extend your range.

: Best Nico

Hi Nico,
what is WhatsApp and what is Instagram? :-)
I think there is no point in discussing where to show my collection. Museums only show their rarities in the museum. If you want to see them, you have to enter the museum. It's much easier to download the Telegram app. It costs nothing and only takes 5 seconds. I don't see a problem there. Don't trust any statistics that you haven't falsified yourself. This statistic was probably made by Zuckerberg himself. Telegram is the best and most secure platform worldwide and has the highest growth rate. (550 Million Users in 2 years/ WhatsApp 2000 Millions in 12 years) Just for your information: I am a private person, not a trader and I am not looking for customers. I`m a watch collector.
brgds
Tom

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE