The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
A wonderful story about a remarkable timepiece

From the moment that Chuck pointed out the inscription on the back of this Autavia, I was instantly intrigued. I'm fortunate enough to presently reside in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin. In this global community of watch enthusiasts, something as simple as a thirty year-old etching shines through as something remarkable and reminds you of the space that connects us all. I've read a lot of posts and a lot of stories on a lot of forums, but this is one of my favorites.

Thank you Carol and Chuck for taking the time to share this. To Mary, wherever you may be, I hope you are eternally happy and content that, something that was so special to you, remains special and ever ticking.

eric

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE