The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Count Me In ===>>>
In Response To: Count Me In ===>>> ()

:
: always good to have some 20s (and 18s and 19s)
: in the drawer (for when the new arrival
: arrives with no strap / nasty strap).

: great idea if we can make it happen . . . hope
: it doesn't get overly complicated for you,
: Chuck.

: Thanks,

: Jeff

:
: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

What would be useful.......?

how about 22mm

Monaco: Black and Blue
Silverstone: Brown, Blue and Burgundy
Calculator: Black and Blue

and then there's 20mm

Autavia: Black
Jarama: Black
Carrera: Black and Blue
Skipper: Black and Blue
Montreal: Black and Blue
Monza: Black

and 19mm

Verona: Black
Camaro: Black
Autavia: Black

and 18mm

Carrera: Black, Blue and Brown

so that's 22mm in Blue, Black and Burgundy, 20mm in Black and Blue, 19mm in Black and 18mm in Black, Blue and Brown.

20mm in black and 22mm in blue must be the top choices. wild colours would be fun but not sure how many would sell? there has been someone selling Rodana nos straps in green on ebay without much success, in spite of these being made by the same maker as the Heuer originals.

i think if the strap maker made a batch of 200 they would be sold out within the day (assuming they wouldn't be charging the same as Tag Heuer have for their 18mm perforated Carrera straps.)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE