The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
i think you have a good point...

: as far as collecting commissions. i would dare to say their attitude leans more towards business than ethics.

i'm out of turn a bit as i have really no idea how there procedures work, but i do know that repeated offenders are continuing their deceptions (fake watch sellers and dvd sellers)and as far as i'm concerned ebay needs to try harder. seems like they need to seriously revamp their "automated system" as if it's not working what good is it? of course keeping in mind that there is no way to absolutely stop everything.

i do agree with your evaluation of contacting sellers and buyers as it really is ebay's place, not it's users.

so what does all this mean, nothing really just frustrating. just have to deal with what there is until it is changed by consumer demands or some other force. even with the problems it still is one of the best ways to get what you want! goes to the old saying,"take the good with the bad."

j.h.

:
: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE