The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thank you (on Jeff's behalf) for your kind words:
In Response To: Beautiful ()

Dear Sir,

I love that "clean" look !!!

Semper Fi,

Doc zerby1948@freenet.de

Actually OnTheDash's esteemed owner is currently with his family on a visit to Italy and Israel. With the news coming out of those countries today (Israel I don't have to explain, but they found explosives on board an Italian Jetliner preparing to take off today), I 'd like for all of you to keep Jeff and his family in your thoughts and prayers. There really is no safe place in the world these days, and Jeff picked a couple of places I'd love to visit someday, but frankly I either have too much common sense, or too little nerve to visit them in these conditions.

I know that Jeff will be trying to check in when he can, but I imagine that those times will be fleeting.

But thank you for your kind words!

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox (Article index at: http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Messages In This Thread

Hey, isn't today 'Scan Day?'
favorite Rally-Master Pair *LINK* *PIC*
Beautiful
Thank you (on Jeff's behalf) for your kind words:
Report from Italy and Israel
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE