The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
thanks for the info Ron...

i'm going to try to word this very carefully...

David was nice enough to email me the story (THANKS! David), and it was a very interesting and somewhat fascinating tale of being/doing the right things at the right time in the right place. i believe he does have one of the fifteen or has the mcqueen monaco? either way if mcqueen wore all 15 during filming, they would all be the mcqueen watch in my book. it doesn't matter what i think, because either way i got all the answers i wanted. which is all i really care about on this issue. please no flames or trouble starting as that is not my intention. just wanted to thank both David and Ron for the info.

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE