The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Good News/Bad News and an offer...

Thanks for your response. Although I'm presently without a digital camera I can provide the case number - 929.206G-20 - I believe this is a model 1500. This watch was available in two sizes with a choice of a steel bracelet or leather strap. I'm looking for information on approximate year of manufacture, materials, movement and any other particulars on this model. Thanks again, for your willingness to help and your interest.

No problem Jorge. The situation we're in here is that unlike some other brands, we're the only Internet Forum dedicated to Heuer's (and TAG-Heuer's as well) so we only have each other to help.

I'm pretty sure the newest "Vintage" catalog I have dates from the 1985-1987 epoch. I can't guarentee I'll be able to locate your particular watch, but I'll look through what I have.

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox (Article index at: http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Messages In This Thread

First time
Good News/Bad News and an offer...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE