The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
what am i missing here??... *LINK*

first things first. i changed my screen name to jhb to match my timezone one, since these are basically the only two sites i visit. i know this is frowned upon, but alot easier to change here than at timezone if you know what i mean. i had to fight a little bit to get my original jhb when the new software was implemented. well maybe fight is over-exaggerating a bit. basically it's the same i just added the first letter of my last name. lonnnngggg story on how i ended up with slightly different screen names. quick summary, i didn't read before i hit okay and once it's done it's done. if i had to do it over i would have just used my full name, oh well lesson learned.

anyway i came across this auction. the seller has set the starting bid at $5000.00euro's. i'm not familiar with the watch is this something special to demand that kind of starting bid? am i missing something here?

j.h. (b)urd

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE