The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
why the 1985 cutoff for this forum?------------OU8

i get the sense we're not really draconian when i comes to that cutoff, and i know that's when TAG took them over.

but i'm thinking that we're missing an opportunity to grow the happy heuer family. seriously...think about the casual watch buyer that owns a modern-day T-H...they start searching the web to learn more about their watch...stumble across onthedash.com...and see that it's not "officially" focused on the modern stuff.

i think we should welcome all discussions about heuer and T-H regardless of production date. and like i said earlier, it seems that these sorts of discussion go unfettered, but why not just drop the cutoff from the forum's header and make it official?
------------OU8Fb5sfMk1oKouq8fcl+K

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE