The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer Camaro
In Response To: Heuer Camaro ()

congrats, good choice, i 100% agree, the Heuer Camaro caseshape is what makes it so nice and outstanding...together with the original casefinish (posished sides w. starburst finish on top)the Camaro is unbeatable. i have resp. have had the Val72 3 register and the Val 7734 (2 reg. w. date) and the 2 register without date (7730) and I'd suggest the 3 register because the movement is really far better than the other ones. i surely also liked my 7734 one with the date a lot, but the comparable "cheap" 7734 really bothered me because it was ticking just too loud.
A dual coloured Val 72 Camaro would be the keeper par excellence, but this one surely is pretty difficult to find. ...good luck, and please let me know if you need further assistance, I`d be happy to help.
regards,
ralf

Messages In This Thread

Heuer Camaro
Re: Heuer Camaro
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE