The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: New Autavia
In Response To: New Autavia ()

Hi

The UK rrp on the Autavia is £2400, which is more than €3000! Of course LVMH don't allow TAG Heuer dealers to discount. :-)

I'm a salesman at a TAG Heuer dealer. We got our first Autavia a couple of weeks ago - I believe other dealers got theirs about the same time. There is talk that TAG are limiting production for the first year, presumably to preserve exclusivity.

The Autavia is everything I hoped it would be from talking to our rep and the info on the Basel CD Rom, it really does look and feel like "the real thing". So, this first one is mine!! The customers can wait! :-)

I've been on holiday for a few days, so I hope to finally get the watch on my wrist this week.

Colin

: Colin: thanks for the response to OnTheDash.
: spread to word to all the enthusiasts!!

: could I ask where you are purchasing the new
: Autavia . . . what dealer?? and do you know
: the price?? I saw it in europe (priced with
: a 3000 euro sticker), but am not sure what
: they are actually selling for.

: please share your experiences with /
: impressions of the Autavia.

: thanks,

: Jeff

Messages In This Thread

hello!
New Autavia
Re: New Autavia
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE