The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Fear Not, J.H. -- New Fakes Arriving Daily ! !

J.H.:

don't worry -- just as surely as the Carrera will be worth more than a Reference 404, and a watch with solid hands will be worth more than one where they have disintegrated, so there are new fakes being offered every day. I am snagging a nice variety on my C drives (home and office), but I need to be in a certian mood to to the postings to the Gallery of Fakes. It's a bit tedious, and sometimes borders on the grotesque, but when the spirit moves me, they will be added to the Gallery.

It's much more fun adding the real ones -- like the beautiful moonphases added today.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: gallery at otd and i have to say this has
: become one of my favorite spots on the web.
: this one is my favorite to date,"the
: very rare "Camarerra": a Carrera
: dial in a Camaro case." everytime i
: read it i burst out laughing!:)

: i'm sure this section is not very popular with
: some of the owners of some of these
: creations, but is there going to be more
: additions in the near future? i'll admit i
: find humor in some of the taglines and the
: creations themselves, but i also like it for
: the educational points also. when is the
: vote for your favorite fake day?:) i don't
: want to miss that.:)

: j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE