The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Yeh! What's with Those Needles?
In Response To: wow! that is a beauty!...... ()

forget every kind thing I said about this Omega and Omegas in general. It fails the legibility test, unless this is just the photograph!

what gives with these needles? Send the thing down to South America, and have 'em put on a couple of those bright orange needles. Or maybe orange for the two chrono needles and red for the continuous seconds. That would look better, right?

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: what was the retail on that rarity? also, maybe
: it's the lighting in the pic, but the hands
: on the small subdials look black? the same
: color as the subdials. why is this? i find
: it hard to read at a glance, or is the pic
: misleading me? with the exception of that
: i'd say this is one of the best chrono's
: i've seen to date!:)

: great find, and while i love the heuers, the
: only reason i don't collect the omegas is
: there are way too many variations and not
: enough cash! although i have room for a 321
: 67 speedmaster and maybe a seamaster chrono
: 70's era when i find the right ones:)

: j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE