The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Is it a fake or not? Please help!
In Response To: Re: You surprise me Mark... ()

: No doubt for the French made ones (except for the hands). The one
: discussed above is in my opinion not a Heuer, but I also have
: doubts about this one
: http://www.chrono24.be/heuer/chrono--id1630690.htm?query=&sortorder=1&dosearch=1&manufacturerIds=279&urlSubpath=/heuer/index.htm&searchResultIndex=24
: even as it is offered by a well respected seller.
: Gianni

I already ask if this is a fake, a few weeks ago, in an other thread. For me it looks like a fake BUT a: i collect and are interested in Heuer only since the middle of 2009. So iám not an expert as the most of you, iam only a bloody beginner and b: Classic Heuer sales it! Therefore i realy want to know, what it is!
First i want to ask Jasper, but after some pers. little things i want to figure it out with other help and direktly after the hard car accident, i think, he has other stuff to do. So i wait if there comes more opinions from the members of otd in my thread, but there comes no more answers to my question=>real Heuer or fake...
So maybe i become an answer here in this thread; i realy hope!
When this is realy a fake, many little things, happens in the last year, become sense to me and my feeling was right. But if this is a real Heuer, i have understand nothing and maybe i shall better collect red color in doses?!

So, please help me out of my darkness and tell me what it realy is!

greetz,
Mike.
(sorry for my bad english)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE