The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
... if you get my drift...

Chuck,

I do apologize for the loser comment and it will not happen again. But who you should address your last messege to is the person that said they were going to bitxx slap me.

I believe if you check the thread listing that my comments were directly in reply to K's post. Even though it was a general post to all participants within the thread, a bright person should not have any problem putting 2 and 2 together and think maybe there is a reason I posted what I did, were I did.....

Now that was comical. No matter what I have said I have never resorted to threats of physical violence.

However you did post several unprovoked messages in the forum in reply to me with the gloss of “Get a life”. In all frankness, you're not on the thickest ice around here.

You like fakes, that's fine, we've been very tolerant of your views. However, even though the masthead and the guidelines do not specify genuine watches, that is what the forum is for. Perhaps it's determining fake, put-together, modified, or counterfeit watches from real genuine ones. It's not for the avocation of purchasing products that are illegally counterfeit from their true trademark, patent and copyright holders. Nor is it for slamming any one who disagrees with your viewpoint.

Please keep this in mind before you post.

Might I suggest a class in anger management to this poor soul.

I don't think K is alone in having plenty of suggestions to you, most of them unspoken, some of them which may be anatomically impossible.

He also made comments about how you are a prince. sounds a bit strange. I would have said Chuck is a great guy or an upstanding guy. But prince???? Hmmmm????

Considering that I've had several watch related transactions with K, perhaps he was speaking from experience of the way I conducted myself. Or perhaps it's my striking physical resemblance to a certain pop musician from the twin cities who changed his name to something unpronounceable.

It sounds as if this person might like you a bit to much if you get my drift.

On the other hands, Trolls are not welcome here. Your behaviour today has been indistinguishable from the behaviour of a Troll. It has been noted and we'll be watching it. If you get my drift...

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox

(Article index @ http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Non-Pasadena Pasadena Stainless 7750

Chronographs, like most finer things in life, only get better with time…

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE