The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
A Couple of Questions, then Some Answers *LINK*
In Response To: HEUER RALLYE STOPWATCH ()

If you can answer a couple of questions, we can probably provide some answers.

The first question is which model do you have?? Possibilities include the Auto-Rallye, Monte Carlo, Autavia, Super Autavia and IFR, among others. This should be marked on the dial, above the Heuer logo. Click the link at the bottom of this message, to take you to the OnTheDash page that should help you identify this timepiece.

Next question is about the buttons / configuration. For example, if it is a Monte Carlo, it may have either a crown and one pusher or a crown and two pushers. This will help determine when it was made (three-button is earlier -- 1958 through 1967; two button is later -- 1967 through mid-1970's).

Tell us what's written on the dial and about the buttons, and we can provide some answers.

Thanks,

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hello, I'm a new user to this site, I've just
: acquired a Heuer T-25 Raylle stopwatch which
: is reputed to have been removed from a
: obselete Hawker Hunter jet fighter. Out of
: interest I was wondering when these
: timepieces were manufactured in addition
: were they common on military aircraft?
: Although the timepiece is not for sale I
: would be interested to know what they are
: worth on the second hand market. Many thanks
: in anticipation for your help.

Messages In This Thread

HEUER RALLYE STOPWATCH
A Couple of Questions, then Some Answers *LINK*
Re: A Couple of Questions, then Some Answers
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE