The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I doubt you have a 2000 *LINK*
In Response To: Reporting fakes on Ebay ()

We know you wear your fake Kirium. Show us the picture of the 2000. I doubt you own a genuine watch. If you did you would not give half the credit you gave to the fakes. Have you ever opend a fake automatic. The watches have little to no jewels. The metal gears grind down quickly and the watch is usually dead within a few months. And as for the high grade fakes which do exist they cost $800 and up and still have little to no jewels. There are others which use swiss parts and cost almost as much as the real thing why bother. with a fake you aint fooling no one. I smile inside when I see all the fakes on the train. You have to be in the life to understand. You and your fakes obviously don't have a clue.

And most importantly the tip off on the fakes is to protect consumers. Chuck did a good job of bringing it to our attention. Take this ebay transaction for instance. The seller guaranteed the watch to be authentic and it turned out to be a fake. And he said no box no papers.
This watch went to $2700 canadian\$2000 U.s.
With more than 38 bidders this my friend is why its important to keep fakes off ebay. Anyone who wants a fake can go to replica.com or some other such site.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE