The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Please help indentifying this 2447 Carrera??.

Hello all especially Mark,
I got this nice watch recently. As you can see from the pictures this is definitely not a Carrera but the case is marked 2447 between the lugs beneath the 6 and 104xxx above the 12. It looks like HEUER-LEONIDAS SA has been machined away from the inside of the case back. The movement is an unsigned R726. The nice unsigned black and white dial has only what I think the logo of Valjoux/ETA on it. Hands look similar to the Carrera. Any Information and comments on this watch is much appreciated. Thanks.
Regards,
Amran

Messages In This Thread

Please help indentifying this 2447 Carrera??.
Whatever it is, I like it!!
New one on me too
Re: New one on me too
Fascinating to See This One
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE