The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Some additional information...

That is one very impressive watch.

Thanks Dave! Great to see you post!

I didn't find anything in the link to your articles so how about some specs like diameter thickness etc. Also maybe a back and side shot if possible.

No, I haven't done a great deal of documentary research on this piece yet, so there isn't any documentation on my site yet...

But here are some additional pictures:

The shape reminds me of one model of a 45mm Memosail Yachting Chronograph which has a screw on back and only 3 atm of W/R.

Here are the dimensions: Width with crown 52mm, Width without Crown 49.5, Height 49.5mm (The case is perfectly circular -- the crown makes it effectively wider than it's height), Thickness 15.5mm, width of bezel 45mm with double finger nubs spaced in quadrants around the bezel, 44mm without the nubs, Lug Width 22mm, Weight with Ron Sabo/International Watchman Strap and Deployant Buckle: 143.5g.

A Neat and very cool watch

One of my heavier and wider watches especially considering that the watch is on a rubber strap and not a bracelet. However, it's a very comfortable watch to wear because of it's smooth caseback and lack of screwback.

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox (Article index @ http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE