|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
I'll follow David's lead.
- Most improved look for a watch by changing straps.
And the winner is - David D - on my 2446 1st exec.
- Favourite original Heuer bracelet
And the winner is - Silverstone flared shoulder NSA on a Silverstone
- Strap OR bracelet that puts that smug smile on my face for being original
And the winner is - Mk.1 Monaco on my Transition 1133B Monaco
- A splash of matching colour
And the winner is - Blue leather on Siffert
- Alternative material stap
And the winner is - Lizard skin leather on pre-Carrera
- Surprisingly comfortable original Heuer bracelet
And the winner is - The H link Calculator bracelet seen here on the rare 7740 Calc.
There were more bracelets in my awards than i expected as i genuinely prefer the feel of a strap over the metal bracelets. In the honourable mentions list i would like to mention the Black Corfam strap on my Chronomatic and any rally strap that has come from Bill Mahoney (aka Sqinky).
Cheers - Darren