The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
WAU......we know 6"Worn by Steve"Monacos ,all PICS & FACTS&S

THX Arno....

yes i also know from Mr. Lang that no Boxes and NO Papers were provided at the Film-set......

....sounds very interessting 2 more " worn by Steve" please keep us updated.....also Mr. Lang said in 2011 to me.....there must been more Heuer watches and stopwatches at the Movie-set because a lot of drivers and even race-teams were provided officially trough Heuer Switzerland with Heuer watches ( even Monacos ) in the official 24H of Le Mans race 1970 ty ( the movie-picturing was just taken behind this event and alot of teams or even drivers where still in Le Mans or were contracted by solar production for the movie-filming to stay at the set!!)

Looking forward to read the story about the next 2 " worn by Steve " watches.....

take care mate.....

Jassi

: Great post Jassi,
: I know another two from the set and maybe worn by Steve Mcqueen ?
: If I remember correctly no boxes were taken to the filmset !
: More to come ;-)
: Best regards
: Arno
: www.heuerchronographs.com

: :

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE