The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Jeff;we know 6"Worn by Steve"Monacos ,all PICS & FACTS&S

Hi Jean Pierre...good morning....

that sounds interessting.....do you have other Solar produktion pictures or fotos from the set...it seams you are french....were you related to the set or do you life in france ??

Yes of course i will provide pictures of my brachelet...to you. ( My "Worn by Steve" is in a secret Bank-safe , earliest i can get it by next week for the pics...)
Please be so kind and email me about the pics you know..or can you send me them too...?

best regards

from germany

Jasper

: Hello Jasper.
: As a matter of interest and to compare with other pictures, could
: you tell us the brand name and the model of the H. Kelleners’
: Monaco bracelet as shown in the picture where you sit both
: together with the watch ?
: Thank you.
: Jean-Pierre
: :

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE