The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Finally...All At Home

Dear friends,
I am new on this forum even if I follow you from more than one year.
Little bit less than two years ago, starting to collect vintage watches, I decided for this brand.
Now I have put together six very nice pieces and, after services, restorations, broken crowns, replaced glasses,
missing indexes (all things that you know better than me)...this is the first time I can see all together.
During this long time, waiting for their return, I have prepared this box (inspired from a post of Paul Gavin),
I have realized my own synthetic leather straps, I have followed your posts...
Today, with a great emotion opening this box, I have the honor to write this topic and share with you my
collection.
Before of the pics, I want to thank all the people who helped me during this period:
A special thanks to Emanuele and to the watchmaker Gianni;
and then to Abel, GVM, Noodia, Bullitt, Cristian, Ovni, Lord, Paolo_B...to all the collectors who have renounced
their watch to sell it to me.
To my wife and my family!
To this respectable forum.
To Vetroplastica that made me "releasing the spring".

Thanks a lot to all of you.
Giuliano

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE