The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Blue/white Monaco w.Val7740 Movement *LINK*

dear heuer-ragazzi,
sure you all have been watching the auction of the blue and white handwound monaco, pls. see eboy# below.
I was really wondering why this great and rare piece did not get any higher ($$$) attention. from the point where i stand, the 7740 is the rarest 1970s Monaco, and in this colour combination, it is almost impossible to find.
i personally did not bid on it, because the left register had some imperfect places and I had asked the seller twice for a close-up scan and he did not respond at all. i was also wondering why none of the wellknown Heuer freaks was bidding until the final lap, just charles made it up to 2,3. jim was visiting a girlgroup concert in N.Y. when the auction endet.(lol)
any comment is appreciated.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE