The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: NOS is almost impossible / Immaculate = Maybe

Jeff,

Thank you for your kind comments. It's very nice to know that there is a forum like this where you can get valuable information from the HEUER experts.

I own a small collection of chronographs, both manual or automatics. Most of my watches are in mint condition and I only wear them on special ocassions. My wife can't stop making fun of the watches I own and I rarely wear. My answer for her is always the same... I have plenty of joy just by looking, winding, cleaning, and then putting them back into their boxes.

As for your question about an specific model that I sould like to get... Well that is a difficult question ! Considering that this will be my first HEUER I would like to find an automatic Autavia. Of course my platonic love will be an Autavia Chronomatic Reference 1163T, since it was introduced on the year I was born.

Knowing how difficult is to find a nice 1163T, I will be very happy to get either a 1163V or a 11630, steel bracelet or leather band.

In any case I will keep my eyes open and will ask again for your advise if I happen to find anything interesting.

Please keep this forum going, it's so much interesting and fun ! Thanks to everyone that make it possible.

PS Please excuse my poor english.

Messages In This Thread

HEUER Autavia NOS
NOS is almost impossible / Immaculate = Maybe
Re: NOS is almost impossible / Immaculate = Maybe
1163T and 1163V are Perfect Choices
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE