The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Jack Heuer *PIC*
In Response To: Re: Jack Heuer ()

: Hi Rick,
: first you should buy Jack Heuers new biography, some of your
: questions and errors are answered there.
: I think Don Nunley in Hollywood and Gerg Rüdiger Lang as a
: messenger of the go(o)ds were resposable for the product
: placement of Monacos at LeMans film set
: what is about a picture of the car?
: cheers
: mich

Hey, Mich . . .

What an amazing place this is! People here are as passionate + knowledgeable about the history of Mr Heuer's watches as I am about Mr Siffert's cars. I did not know about the new biography, so . . . I'll get started.

Meanwhile, here's a picture the car that I call Ten Fifty-nine. If you're interested, there's a long/messy/rambling thread going on, over on The Early 911S Registry site . . .
http://www.early911sregistry.org/forums/showthread.php?62225-Ten-Fifty-nine

And don't be miss-lead by the shiny --- she's a 'runner'! . . .

Thank you!

Rick

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE