The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I'm alive and well !!

Hi Steve / all,
I'm humbled that anyone has noticed my absence! (Thanks to Mike for pointing me to this thread)

Since leaving my last regular full-time job, I've been doing contract work, and spending more time making my 'Heuerville' straps.. and my spare 'forum time' has been cut down to almost nothing. Funny thing - when you have a straight 9-5 job, you can while away hours on forums ;0) .. but when you have to make your own $, time becomes a premium!! Plus, like Jimbo said.. I've been on my hols too (French Alps) :0)

One thing that has come out of my lack of posting on/reading forums, is that I haven't bought any watches (well a few!)... but it has made me realise that I can enjoy what I have and not pursue the 'next watch'.

I'll try to be less of a stranger!

A photo of a new watch and me on my hols (I'm in all black)...

And my latest watch.. a new Squale..

Stewart
Heuerville

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE