The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks for the link & the memories - i recommend the film

For the uninformed this series of scenes is from the cult 1997 movie "The Castle".
In short this is a hilarious Australian independant movie that highlights a crisis situation of a very earthy, simple father & his family.
I am completely bias (as i am Australian) in my strong recommendation to see this movie.
Keep in mind its done in a satirical style, poking fun at the most stereotypical working class Aussie family.
My claim to fame ( for those that have seen the film ) is that i used to go water skiing at Bonnie Doon
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_Doon,_Victoria

I hope you enjoy - Darren

Messages In This Thread

A high brow commentary on unrealistic asking prices *LINK*
Thanks for the link & the memories - i recommend the film
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE