The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Know the feeling
In Response To: Addiction ()

I painfully know exactly what you mean by addiction!!!! It also does not help when the guys on the forum are so cool, that it makes it hard not to buy more watches from them!

I am up to 20 Heuers and 25 Omegas + 2 El Primeros.

If the wife only knew how much money I have spent in the last 6 months, she won't just put me in the car, she might strap something on me first! :)

What I will say is this. Live life to the fullest, you only get one chance. I would hope these purchases at least will appreciate over time, but if they don't (doubt it), at least we have some really beautiful watches!

: Im pretty new to the Heuer world, and the addiction is getting very
: bad. (how and why did this happen :-) )

: New this month:

: Autavia 11630T (Silver Dial)
: Autavia 7863 Dato (Panda Dial)
: Autavia 11063V
: Carrera 45 Dato - 3147N

: Someone please help me, before I end up sleeping in the car.

: Anyone else affected by this ailment?

: Kindest Regards

: Noor

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE