The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer Meet Copenhagen 2014 report

Dear Peter,
Well done, and thank you for this very nice report of our Copenhagen - Heuer Meeting 2014 .

I like to add, for all our fellow readers, but especially for those that we missed and mentioned several times,
that you - Peter - did an excellent job organizing this event.
From my visitor's point of view, Peter proved to be a great connaisseur for cozy restaurants as well as bars, for lovely individual hotels as well as for some special watch-lover attractions, as for example this beautiful impressive clock.

In the famous Tivoli Peter toured us around as if it was his home ground ; as he seemed to know the tricks how to win the First-prize Chocolate ;-) ....
And many more examples that bring vivid pictures to my mind will make this weekend unforgettable.

TAK, PETER - MANY THANKS FOR SUCH A WELL-ORGANIZED MEETING, AND FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT HOST !

Seeing Peter, Jan and Darren again was really good, and gave a warm kind of feeling.
And Gerald, who was "new" to us, was very friendly company too, and interestingly brought some "matching" watches. :-)

Time flew by so past .... as it usually does when people are having fun.
And ...but without giving any detailed information ;-) .... after the others had gone home/to their hotel on Saturday ... Darren let me join him on one of his rare days off, and be part of the fascinating and exciting nightlife of Copenhagen, which he has been so familiar with, working for so long.
.... I must admit, I haven't been up this late (and loud) for many years ....and remember saying to him "I haven't felt this good in a LOOONG time!"
Darren, I hope you remember this. Thanks, young lad. ;-)

Best regards to everyone,
and I do hope to meet a few more of you all next time ...

Again, a big THANK YOU to Peter Møller - Peter, I can't blame you for all the heavy rain, or for the African ladies at the corners around my hotel...calling after me, "Mister, Mister" ;-)
but I can hardly find the right words to let you know enough how welcome and HYGGELIG I felt.

Cheers - SKÅL

Olaf

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE