The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
FSOT: Heuer and Omega parts (Heuer Bracelets, Cases, Dials,

I have a lot of items FSOT.
Many Heuer and a couple Omega parts. Please read the list for details. I am open for trades but I really need to raise money for a Rolex I'm building for my adopted Aunt (she's 87). If you have any Rolex parts I would be interested as I don't have any parts yet.

I am new to Chronotrader but I sell on Ebay under username "lvlinux" with over 1200 feedback —100% positive. All prices include First Class or better shipping to US. Ask if you are outside the US.

I would sell everything for $650 OBO
WHAT I HAVE:

2 Complete Heuer 2000 Chronograph cases (for 555.232 movement using Debois Depraz 2000 chrono module) Bezels click freely. New gaskets installed in all pushers. Some refinishing done. Black bezel insert needs to be repaired. —$75 each

1 Early Heuer 2000 Chronograph Dial and hand set (Black/White—needs restoring) — $35

1 NOS Heuer 2000 Chronograph Dial and hand set (VERY RARE Silver Sparkle Dial) — $45

1 NOS Tag Heuer 2000 Chronograph Dial and hand set — $40 (or $100 with DD2000 Chrono module)

1 NOS Dubois Depraz chrono module (needs service) — $75 (or $100 with dial and hand set)

Lots of DD2000 parts (some old and rusty, some NOS) including a 555.232 partial movement (without the chrono driving gears) $100? (make an offer or let me know if you need a specific part)

I have brand new Omega Chrono Driving gears for ETA 2892 (Omega Brand for Cal 1140 or 3220 Speedmaster) compatible with Lemania LWO 283 —$40 each

1 Tag Heuer 1000 crown (damaged) and movement holder (damaged) —$15

BRACELETS:
1 Heuer 2000 Chronograph Bracelet (Lots of links, will fit over 8 inch wrist) — $100
1 Tag Heuer 1000 Full Size two tone bracelet — $50
1 Tag Heuer 2000 Midsize two tone bracelet (rough shape) —$22
1 Tag Heuer 4000 Full Size two tone bracelet (Needs repair — last link before end link is broken but I have both end links and all the parts) will part out for links — if requested. — $65 for whole thing or $18 per link

Please see pix for condition, or email me if you need more pix or info.
Please also contact me if you have any parts for sale that are compatible with any of the items I have listed (like a cheap Heuer 1000 case or LWO 283 movement, 555.232 movement, etc.)

Just tell me what you have, and what you want.
Thanks so much for reading and God Bless You.
All reasonable offers entertained.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE