The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: We See the Reference 2445 in 1962 Brochure and 1963 Cata

Thanks Jeff. you watch pictured at the end is almost exaclty the same as mine except mine has the number 12
I am not sure what the origonal leather starp would have looked like. I would like to replace current black leather with the correct one.
I have searched via Google but almost no information available. I will open her up and get the serial numnber I have picture but not via URL
cheers
Steve

: Welcome to our forum!!

: I can do some digging over the weekend, but the first thing that
: comes to mind is this listing in a 1962 brochure . . .

:
:

: We also see it in the 1963 Catalog . . .

:
:

: Can you post or send some photos (and the serial number)?

: Thanks for your posting!! These are very nice watches!! [I
: previously owned the one shown below.]

: Jeff

:
:

: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:

Messages In This Thread

Heuer 2445 Chrono Valijoux 72
We See the Reference 2445 in 1962 Brochure and 1963 Catalog
Re: We See the Reference 2445 in 1962 Brochure and 1963 Cata
Serial Number is Between the Lugs
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE