The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
New arrival - new ref. identified

For a week now I have been wearing my latest vintage Heuer.

This is no super popular Heuer chronograph from the 60s - 70s, but a 1930 porcelain dial one pusher wrist chronograph with a wonderful tachymeter dial.

The ref. number is 351 C/T as seen in this 1936 catalogue.

Hands are all original and nicely blued.

The Heuer logo is of the narrow early design.

Movement is Valjoux GH one pusher design. The movement is serviced and works fine.
The watch has a nice size, nearly as big as a Autavia 1163.

This is my other ref. 351 with ref. number 352 C/B. It has the same case and movement.

As the prices for Autavia and Carreras is rising, I enjoy to hunt for these early super rare porcelain dialed chronographs.

Regards
Jarl
www.classicheuers.blogspot.com

Messages In This Thread

New arrival - new ref. identified
Re: New arrival - new ref. identified
Re: New arrival - new ref. identified
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE