The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Bravo bellissimo ***

Congrats go out to you Francesco !!!!!!!!
I know you've wanted one of these for a long time & i'm so happy for you - these watches are survivors, real museum pieces ready for the wrist !!! If only they could tell their own story.
You've motivated me, i'm going to get my ghost bezelled version out the security box tomorrow for the weekend.

Have you spent a lot of time staring into those huge deep ridges on the registers ;-) I know its been one of the most capturing features of any watch i've ever seen.

This time sir i've no complaints about your background & my fear of heights - the foreground landscape stole the show !!!!

Cheers - Darren

: …of Big-Reg enthusiasts! This is a new acquisition meticulously
: and respectfully restored with the precious help of my good
: Italian friend and facilitator….

: Best,
: Francesco

:
:

Messages In This Thread

Background 39 - Joining the exclusive club...
Bravo bellissimo ***
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE