The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: 100% original.
In Response To: 100% original. ()

: It's 100% original, sure, and beautiful.

: Havoline is the lubricant Texaco brand, not a china replica. ;-)

: Heuer produced these helmets also for other customers without logo
: or with another logo.

Please sorry me, I haven't again Wikipedia, I can't update my Commodore64...
I can't also to know where is Hong Kong, in the only one shelf in home haven't any books up,
but only some original gadget.

JOHN You wrote a wrong title...read again: HaLvoline Helmet... Havoline is the current Racing Team... this was my first post ;)
Your helmet is a re-edition, movement made in Japan; look my Red with racing flag showed down,
on Ebay you can buy also the green version with same flag;
Look what is stamped at 6 'clock JAPAN MOV'T, the green color of the hands and Made in Hong Kong out of the helmet
Japanese are more correct some "I know everything"

GIGI

Messages In This Thread

Texaco Halvoline Helmet
Re: Texaco Halvoline Helmet
100% original.
Re: 100% original.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE