The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
White Montreal for me today..

Hi Bernard,

really cool, unfortunately I don't have the 1163 version but the 11630 one, anyway a very cool watch...

For me today this white Montreal, acquired recently from Darren (I like it more and more every time I wear it) and dressed with a Silverstone NSA bracelet similar to the correct peaked one...
Abel replaced the old yellowish original glass gasket (but I hold it in case of future reselling) and it changed aspect, like a beautiful woman with a fresh makeup...

Enjoy the weekend.

Best.

Gianluca

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE