The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Hey guys - any LCD digital fans out there?

I am based in the UK and have collected LCD digital watches (Omega, Longines, Braun, Junghans and Heuer etc) for over five years.

Anyone interested in started a discussion relating to Heuer LCD's? - Problems, repairs, spares etc, etc, let's get the ball rolling.

I was one of the first subscribers to this Heuer forum with a question relating to my Heuer/Ford LCD but have seen very few other messages since. OK so the Heuer LCD module itself was one of the worst ones produced in the 70's but the watches were great so come on and own up to being interested!!!!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE