The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I was shocked from the number of emails !!!!!!!!

Hi All
I was shocked today from the number of emails that I recieved from members on Ebay asking me to see what Hodinkee said about the watch and why I sale such a fake Autavia for 25,500 CHF Hodinkee post also said that the watch is offered for 25,500 swiss francs!!!!!!! the asking price is 23,500 swiss francs and I accept offer,the watch is from my personal collection and I have 2 from the second Execution so why I Offer this one for sale,I bought the watch here in switzerland 3 years ago and the Dial was not so yellow ,the fact that my watch have a place in my showcase directly under the direct light from the glass cabinet with the time a noticed that the Dial become dark brown yellowish ,when I Buy the watch I noticed that Tag Heuer relume the watch but under the new lume was the old radium still visible and I can`t explain why under the light my Autavia Dial and the Lume and Lume on the Hands become a brown yellowish ...... I don`t have any influence about People that judge my watch as fake or as Mr.Westphalen from Hodinkee wrote :Bidder Beware: A Controversial Heuer – An Autavia Reference 2446 Second Execution !!!!!! and Jeff here is the serial number that you asking me 59604 clearly visible between the lugs at 6 O`clock .the watch was discussed Here on Heuer Forum lang time ago and some members confirm that the Hands are also genuine used on the first Autavia with Big registers.
All the Best and Happy weekend
look at the first 2 fotos shown How the Dials looked like you can see the old radium still under the new lume
the last photo is a first Execution Autavia have also the Dial a little Brown yellowish
Amer

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE