The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Some Amazing Watches; Kudos to Eric Wind

I have not really focused yet on the Heuers included in the catalog, but doing a quick flip through the pages of the online catalog, Christie's has assembled an amazing group of watches for this sale. Here is a link to the E-Catalog.

Congratulations to our old friend (and Heuer freak), Eric Wind, who I must imagine had his hand in assembling the watches for this sale. The inclusion of so many Heuers in this catalog itself seems noteworthy.

I am sure that we will delve into the details of the Heuers, sometime soon.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: The e-catalog for the December 16th auction was just posted
: containing some interesting Heuer's, including a 2446C SN, that
: I think might be one that was discussed here and sold on
: eBay over the summer by a jeweler on the east coast. If I
: remember correctly, he had it listed as an "Auctavia"

: I don't follow the auctions very closely, but I would have to guess
: the Andretti and the Rindt's estimates are modest.

:
: http://www.christies.com/eCatalogues/Index.aspx?id=A259C05DAC0743C68EEF4E7C6BFB8552

:
:

: [image added by Moderator]

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE