The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Once Again, you can have Vintage or Fake *LINK*
In Response To: patches ()

Thanks for the question.

Just like with the chronographs, you will have your choice of the real ones and some that appear to be modern-day reproductions / fakes (colors too bright; thread too fresh). As with the chronographs, the fake ones come with entertaining stories -- usually they were "put away" by a mechanic many years ago and have recently been found in his drawer.

There are so many of these fakes, that I have stopped watching the market closely. Last time I looked, prices on ebay seemed to be in the $5.00 range. The real ones can cost ten times that amount.

Have a look at our Patches section of OnTheDash (linked below).

Good luck in your search.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Dear Sir

: I'm looking for the patch of CRONOGRAPH HEUER,
: red in white background.
: Can you tell me where can I buy some one.

: Thanks, Miquel Roig, Spain

Messages In This Thread

patches
Once Again, you can have Vintage or Fake *LINK*
Re: patches
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE