The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Two Questions for the Forum about Purchasing a "Rindt"

dear derek,

as i am the seller you try to blame here, i feel free to answer now, although i normally try to avoid posting on OTD as a dealer.
the way you describe our conversation above is not the one as it happened. i stand for every word i wrote after your offensive and instructive emails about my prices,
you didn´t agree on... after i told you, that you won´t hear from me again, which means you made it on my black-list, you try to blame me in the public now.
maybe you are disappointed that i didn´t sell you the piece to the price you have expected.

..but let me tell you again, a professional dealer has to offer guarantee, has to pay taxes and has to stand for authenticity.
you never asked for a better price you offended me from the beginning on and told me about "explosions on forums" about rindt prices..
and i answered you as i always would do again:

it´s the owner of the watch who makes the price, the customer can chosse if he want´s to buy or not.
and also let me reply, ..i will never sell you a watch after this conversation and after your unfair behaviour.

luckily this is still a free world and everyone can choose from whom or what to buy, luckily also a seller can choose whom to sell.
also let me mention that i have dozents of happy clients in the world who bought pieces from me which are worth the double now as when they bought it,
but never have received some emails like yours before. so thanks for that experience! ;)

enjoy your weekend,
andee

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE