The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Another Fake from the Auctionata Crew
In Response To: Heuer Chrono Auctioned *PIC* ()

This one does not have the honor of being a Franken (made from Heuer parts) . . . it is a pure fake; no recognizable elements made by Heuer.

Auction listing -- https://auctionata.com/en/o/194265/heuer-chronograph-switzerland-c-1978

My advice -- refuse to pay for this fake, or return it if you have paid . . . ask them about their guarantee of authenticity!!

Good luck getting this straight.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hello Everyone,

: I just buy a Heuer Chrono, but i don't know anything about the
: watch.

: Can someone help me? It seems like a Carrera end 70's (manual, but
: with the "auto" shape)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE