The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Internet Archive Wayback Machine (March 2003)
In Response To: Oddly Enough ()

The Internet Archive Wayback Machine was kind enough to preserve this image, from March 30, 2003.

I remember the full afternoon that it took me to get this photo . . . shot on a floppy disc, with a Sony Mavica camera, I believe.

You can see this, and 237 other captures of OnTheDash here -- https://web.archive.org/web/20030330103755/http://www.onthedash.com/

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Before he stopped coming, my forum pal (mentioned above) tried to
: bring up some discussions about dash timers. Other than me, no
: one was interested. It's a fine suggestion, but it was already
: tried and didn't work. A few times. See? You didn't even notice
: it happened, as you leaped over it to find something more
: interesting to read. And that's fine. No reason you should waste
: your time on something that doesn't interest you.

: My wristwatch interests lately have been focused on Pateks and
: Breitling Top Times, from the sublime to the ridiculous. But
: that's just me. Your mileage may vary.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE