The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Not Heuer...Gone To The Dark Side Content...

John,

It's funny how small details will trigger thoughts and actions such as the statement of visiting a show in Lexington. That is only about 45 mins from Louisville where I live and you have reinvigorated me. I've toyed with the idea of joining the NAWCC for years but for one reason or another I just never have. I've either thought it was more clock-centric and in locales far away from me but again you've made me take another look. I saw your post some time back about your involvement and just never pulled the trigger on membership or looking for shows.

My task for Monday morning after catching up on work emails is to join the club. Thanks buddy, maybe I'll see you around😁

Btw, I am simply in love with your new acquisition! The clean uncluttered dial, unique hands, bold lugs, and gorgeous bezel simply check all the right boxes in my book.

Andreas, hats off to your collection as well!

Thanks,

Justin

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE