The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
First Autavia Will Not be Limited Edition (I Think)

I am fairly certain that the new Autavia will not be a limited edition . . . I believe that this means that TAG Heuer will produce as many as they can sell, with no limit on the number of pieces to me made or the time frame when they will be offered.

There have been rumors of a limited edition Autavia to accompany the non-limited edition Autavia, but I don't have any information.

Here's an idea -- let's help make this new Autavia so successful that it will join the TAG Heuer line-up, just like the Carrera or Monaco, with a constant stream of new models. Three registers or two; standard registers or Big Subs; black dial or white dial; dauphine or stick hands; black and white or with some red accents . . . so many beautiful possibilities!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hi Folks

: Question - is the new Autavia a limited edition with limited
: production - or will they make and sell everyone they can find a
: buyer for ?

: I remember buying my Monaco CS 2110 (which I LOVE) in 1998 and
: being told - in all seriousness- it was a one off chance to get
: a modern Monaco- never to be repeated.

: I've secured a #speedytuesday, which I kind of prefer ... but do
: like this modern Autavia also, to wear and use ...

: Cheers !

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE