The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Fake Heuer Buckles
In Response To: Fake Heuer Buckles ()

: Very sad to keep on seeing these fake Heuer buckles around...and
: they seems to get better in copying them. The majority of
: vintage Heuer buckles these days are complete
: fakes...unfortunately.

:
: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Original-Vintage-Heuer-Pin-Buckle-16mm-Circa-1960s-1970s-/201801893625?hash=item2efc5486f9%3Ag%3AM9QAAOSwZJBYA62o&nma=true&si=8mpf4reXxKuXsiIBLs4usW7qjGg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

: Be careful out there!

: Best,
: abel.
I just got a abercrombie and fitch seafarer 2446c from my dad and he has a rolex band on it now, but he also has the original strap band and the buckle looks like this....should i be worried?

Messages In This Thread

Fake Heuer Buckles
Tutorial to distinguish:
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE