The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Need help verifying this user is he legit or scam

Hello everyone

I recently posted a WTB around last month ( 2th March 2017 around not really sure ) and there is a seller email to me.

His Email is timemaze@outlook.com
: He email to me at 5th March 2017

After, I accept his offer and paid him for the WTB ( parts ) around 180USD ( paid at 16 March 2017)

Then few days later ( 21 March 2017) he text me that he has shipped too many item so my item is being shipped to the wrong address and the seller told me to please be patient and wait.

After a week of waiting I text him to ask at ( 29th March 2017) which he replies back that he is having a hard time getting the item back please me patient and wait.

Around ( 31 March 2017 ) I text him and ask but no replies till today.

I am wonder that does anyone here know this seller or have any reference ? He is a scamer? And I have found a WTS post from him recently which does anyone know his this seller is positive or negative. And what should I do with the item I am waiting its been 17 days which is very long and I am quite not sure about this seller anymore.

Here is the link of WTS post that the seller posted

http://chronocentric.com/forums/chronotrader/index.cgi?md=read;id=65535

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE